Due to FICA regulations, we need certain paper work to be completed and certified copies posted to us, couriered or dropped off before we can open your account. You will need to download, print, complete and sign the mandate available as a PDF file.
- Original certified copy of Founding Statement (CK1) or amended Founding Statement (CK2) for CC
- Original certified copy of Association Agreement for CC (if applicable)
- Original certified copy of resolution covering opening, appointing of authorised representative and operating of account
- For each authorised representative, an original certified copy of South African green bar-coded ID (passport not acceptable for South African residents and South African citizens, unless accompanied by an affidavit explaining loss of SA green bar-coded ID) or passport (if foreigner)
- For each authorised representative, an original or original certified copy of proof of residential address, for example current lease agreement or utility bill not older than 3 months (should you not have one in your name, please complete the Cohabitant Form and include a certified copy of cohabitant’s ID)
- For all members of CC, an original certified copy of each member’s South African green bar-coded ID (passport not acceptable for South African residents and South African citizens, unless accompanied by an affidavit explaining loss of SA green bar-coded ID) or passport (if foreigner) and registration documents for legal entities
- Details of all members of CC (name; date of birth; identity number; residential address and contact details)
- Proof of income tax number and VAT registration number, for example, copy of an official document issued by the South African Revenue Services
- CC letterhead
- Cancelled cheque or an original or original certified copy of CC bank statement (the name of the bank account must correspond with the applicant’s details)
Send all documents via registered post to Box 30584, Tokai, 7966 or via courier to 4 Silverwood Close, Steenberg Office Park, Cape Town, 7945. Also provide us with a tracking number if allocated one.
Please note that the minimum account size of R10,000 applies when opening an account with Sharenet Securities. If you wish to speak to somebody at Sharenet Securities, simply enter your contact information below so that a Sharenet Securities executive can contact you or alternatively give us a call or send an email. All our details are available at http://www.sharenetsecurities.co.za/trade/contact-us/